Summer extreme ride on a motorcycle on the lake Synevir
If you enjoy outdoor activities and want to see the beautiful places of Ukraine, Transcarpathia – it is exactly what you need! There is a huge number of unique attractions, among which should be singled out is the highest natural reservoir of the Ukrainian Carpathians – Lake Synevir. It is located in the mountains at an altitude of 989 m above sea level, surrounded by green pine trees and offers travelers the finest landscapes , giving unique emotions.
Of course, today you can easily find a lot of offers visit with a guided tour of the lake Synevir, to the usual transport (buses, cars) . However, if you “to you” with the motorbike and love “drive adrenaline through the veins” – we suggest you try the innovative extreme summer tour: The trip – Mukachevo Mukachevo Sinevir – on professional motorcycle class “Enduro”, prepared for driving in off-road conditions.
This solution has a number of advantages compared to conventional tours:
- Prepared for off-road motorcycles, “Enduro” is much more comfortable and faster overcome the way to the lake Synevir, enduring now is not in the best condition (round trip by car – a real test).
- Due to the high permeability of two-wheeled “iron horses” you can build an unconventional route, which allows to see on the way are many beautiful places in the heart of the Carpathians.
- The feeling of freedom and the spirit of the conqueror of vertices, overcome obstacles large and small in the saddle of a powerful «Enduro» – motorcycles – a great alternative to the traditional tour of the same type!
- Route: Mukachevo Mukachevo – Sinevir – length of 320 km on public roads;
- Duration: 10-12 hours;
- Average Speed: 70-80 km/h.
Mandatory requirements for participation in the round:
- The presence of the document confirming the right of driving a motorcycle (for example, for Ukraine it is right to open one category “A” );
- Maintenance guide.